Several men and women from Sacred Heart Parish have dedicated their lives to the service of the Church as priests, brothers, and sisters. The men that became diocesan priests are: Fr. Placed McGee, Fr. James d’Autremont, Fr. Thomas Keating, Fr. Carl Manternach, Fr. James Goedken, Fr. Andrew Lawrence, and Fr. Kyle Digmann. Br. Craig Digmann is a Glenmary Missionary.
Annie Green from Monticello served as Sr. Aiden Green with the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM) from 1872-1879. This congregation of sisters served Sacred Heart School from 1922-1926. In 1926, Constance Meyer joined the BVMs.
The Sisters of the Order of St. Francis (OSF) staffed the school from 1926 until 1993. Grace Mary Smith joined this congregation as Sr. May Vianney; Elizabeth Fothergill joined as Sr. Mary Garnier; Phyllis Manternach joined as Sr. Anthony Mary; and Dorothy Schwendinger is Sr. Dorothy. Lillian d’Autremont and Audrey Welch also became religious sisters.
Sr. Laura Goedken serves in the Order of Preachers (OP), the Dominican Order.
Stephanie Hogan, serving as Sr. Maria Stefania of the Immaculate Coredemptrix, is a member of the Franciscan Family of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and St. Maximillian.